The podcastAutomation is a big topic – and so is the industry. Every day, there is a tool and it is virtually impossible to keep track of what works and what doesn't. Every two weeks, we are giving you a new conversation with a practitioner – someone who is successfully implementing strategies and tools in order to improve and digitize workflows – or builders of software tools to enable that.
TopicsTechnologies we are discussing on the show
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Intelligent Process Automation (IPA)
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Integration tools
- Code-based automation
- Open source tools
What this is not about: Industrial automation. If it moves physically, it won't be on the show!
GuestsIf you think there is someone who should be on this show, drop me a note on Twitter, through LinkedIn or via email.
Previous show guests:
- Jason Conner, Operational Excellence at Kuehne + Nagel
- John McKeague, The Robot Exchange
- Rudolf Kuhn, Co-Founder of Process Gold (forthcoming)
- Jesse Orshan, Co-Founder of Wayscript (forthcoming)
- Andrew Davison, Zapier Certified Expert and Founder of Luhhu (forthcoming)
Your hostHey, this is Arne. I am running this show as a side project because I am a big fan of efficiency and automation is a big part of it. When I am not editing this show, write, or spend time with my girlfriend, I help colabel grow.
There are many ways for how to get in touch with me and I am happy to have a chat with you about a variety of things – and automation, too.